Lenox Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows are known for their beauty, exceptional stability and easy installation. With Lenox Windows, there is no need to choose between style and energy savings because Lenox Windows offer the best of both worlds.
A multi-chambered sash and mainframe design creates insulating air space for thermal efficiency. Insulated glass units feature double-strength glass with optimal air space for year-round performance. A beveled exterior profile gives Lenox windows a clean, elegant look. Plus, you’ll find this beauty to be timeless with Lenox vinyl frames that will never chip, peel, crack or warp, and will never need painting or caulking.
Lenox Windows allow for easy installation and thanks to the tilt-in sashes, cleaning is safe and effortless. Lenox Windows are the ultimate choice for quality windows for beauty and energy savings.
Perfectly suited for any remodeling application, the Lenox is the best choice for western region remodeling projects where stucco homes are prevalent.
- The beauty of our narrowline frame and sashes is subtle and substantial at the same time. The sleek design is visually clean and contemporary, with a larger glass area for exceptional meticulously engineered for structural integrity and enhanced energy efficiency.
- This innovative composite reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware and the non-conductive material also reduces the transfer of energy for superior thermal performance.
- Stylish and strong, this low-profile secure locking hardware features an indicator that tells you if your windows are left unlocked. But the true beauty is its end-of-throw cam shift locking action, expertly constructed for increased protection.
- The true sloped sill of our Lenox Window elevates both the appearance and performance with its smooth, uniform design. The tru sloped sill is expertly crafted and provide a highly efficient drainage system that promotes water runoff without the use of weep holes.
The benefits distinction here is three-fold: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty. The integrated telescoping sill dam effortlessly blends strength with style.
- Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during the powerful winds, but with our interlocking sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength Combined with three layers of weatherstripping, it delivers unmatched protection, as well as peace of mind. Improved form and functionality is the focus of our screen bulb seal. The compression bulb aids in the installation and removal of the extruded aluminum screen. The snug fit also eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and helps block insect access.
Plus these additional features:
- Protective bulb seal at the sill for added weather protection
- Heavy-duty, fully extruded stucco flange for easy installation
- Interlock at sash meeting rails for security, comfort and well-being
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior
- Available in block or stucco frame application
- Fully fusion-welded frame and sash corners created superior strength and clean, low-profile finished look.
- Airtight insulating chambers enhance thermal performance and durability.
- Multi-layer weather-stripping helps block energy loss and protects against inclement weather.
- Dual vent stops for limited and convenient opening of the window for ventilitation.
- Hidden screen track creates a clean-line design for enhanced visual appeal; half screens are standard, optional full screens available.
- Lenox Series Windows come standard with a block frame. For enhanced appearance and ease of installation, four additional options also are available.