Passion. Beauty. Comfort.
Synergy Windows is proud to present the all new Madison Window. This window is manufactured to meet the proposed rigorous label requirements of the ENERGY STAR® program for 2015 – a true Super Window! This window blends state-of-the-art technology with old world charm and style.
Our new Madison offers it all; from advanced triple glazed glass packages to a selection of warm interior woodgrain finishes, you are limited only by your imagination. However, even a masterpiece like the Madison window is worthless unless properly installed. That’s why our factory certified installers will make sure your Madison Series will be installed with precision and care. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that only our Madison can deliver!
- PVC frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium materials, the color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sashes and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Quad 4 weathers tripping at the header adds greater protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit ® featuring triple-pane glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept ® Warm-Edge Space System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort and well-being.
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Foam-enhanced mainframe and sashes for added insulation efficiency.
Plus these additional features:
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes add strength and rigidity.
- Dual vent stops provide a limited opening of the window for ventilation.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys, and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Triple-barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.