Lenox® Windows feature a thermally optimized narrowline frame and sash with a dual-pane insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent 2015 ENERGY STAR® requirements. The elegant narrowline construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength while minimizing energy transfer.
You’ll sleep well knowing that Lenox’s enhanced forced-entry hardware and modernized screen and bulb design provide greater protection against insect and other undesirable intrusions.
Strong, durable and weathertight, with the custom beauty you’ve come to expect from Synergy, the Lenox Window is in a class by itself – an affordable window with performance power above and beyond the rest. Plus, our impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty delivers the peace of mind you would expect from an industry leader.
- The beauty of our narrowline frame and sashes is subtle and substantial at the same time. The sleek design is visually clean and contemporary, with a larger glass area for exceptional meticulously engineered for structural integrity and enhanced energy efficiency.
- This innovative composite reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware and the non-conductive material also reduces the transfer of energy for superior thermal performance.
- Stylish and strong, this low-profile secure locking hardware features an indicator that tells you if your windows are left unlocked. But the true beauty is its end-of-throw cam shift locking action, expertly constructed for increased protection.
- The true sloped sill of our Lenox Window elevates both the appearance and performance with its smooth, uniform design. The tru sloped sill is expertly crafted and provide a highly efficient drainage system that promotes water runoff without the use of weep holes.
The benefits distinction here is three-fold: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty. The integrated telescoping sill dam effortlessly blends strength with style.
- Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during the powerful winds, but with our interlocking sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength Combined with three layers of weatherstripping, it delivers unmatched protection, as well as peace of mind. Improved form and functionality is the focus of our screen bulb seal. The compression bulb aids in the installation and removal of the extruded aluminum screen. The snug fit also eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and helps block insect access.
Plus these additional features:
- Fully fusion-welded frame and sash corners created superior strength and clean, low-profile finished look.
- Airtight insulating chambers enhance thermal performance and durability.
- Multi-layer weather-stripping helps block energy loss and protects against inclement weather.
- Dual vent stops for limited and convenient opening of the window for ventilitation.
- Hidden screen track creates a clean-line design for enhanced visual appeal; half screens are standard, optional full screens available.
- Lenox Series Windows come standard with a block frame. For enhanced appearance and ease of installation, four additional options also are available.